Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaskan_Dart

Mopars are an addiction
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need one rallye wheel 14x6 5 on 4.5. Doesn't need to be pretty, just not bent or rusted beyond usable.
PM me or leave info. here if you have or know of one. I will need it shipped, can be done via. USPS under $40.00 most lower 48 states to me in Alaska.
Mark

Still looking/needing a wheel. I have a small bolt pattern rallye w/center cap for trade or sale now. Seller sold me wrong wheel unfortunately. I can send photos also to whomevers email if desired. I can ship as well within united states.
Thanks Mark

I also have one only 5 on 4.5 15 x7 rallye wheel w/o center cap to trade or ? I seam to find people w/only one wheel, I always ask, what they did w/the other three. They never know what or where they are either,ha-ha.
Mark

ill have to check.i am pretty sure i have 5 of them.i would spare 1 for the trade for the 15 in ralley.if u would pay the shipping on both of them.i would just let u have it.but i do need to check to make sure it is what u are needing.
573-821-6585

hey mark.i apologize.i forgot to look for that wheel last weekend.i am getting ready to go down to the farm this morning.i will check this morning before noon.feel free to call me or i will get with u on here later.sorry about that..
i've had my head up here :bootysha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back