Rallyes or ProStreet look?

Which wheels you think would look the best?

• Rallyes

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Weld Racing Prostars (Prostreet look)

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters
-
Prostreet: Stuff the biggest wheel and tire combo under the rear your car will allow. Go with a set of solid core Hallibrands, or equivalent. Let people know that this car has some integrity. Just my opinion. Howard

I used to be an old gasser, now I just have gas.

If it was mine :grin:
nothing but rallies for me.
all four corners the same size.
I like turning hard some time's and I can still rotate them as needed.
It makes a smooth car smoother, Just me and my old school ways.
You have a great looking car!! and ether way will look good.

Prostreet: Stuff the biggest wheel and tire combo under the rear your car will allow. Go with a set of solid core Hallibrands, or equivalent. Let people know that this car has some integrity. Just my opinion. Howard

I used to be an old gasser, now I just have gas.

I hear ya!

I like a nice set of polished wheels, although I don't like that narrow of a rim up front; unless you're just going straight.
My vote is Prostars or Hopsters , unless you can find a wider set of ralleys to get some rubber underneath there

The rallyes would look good with the trim rings. I am hoping to get my rallyes widened to use, but if I have to change bolt paterns I hope to use satin finish centerlines.

Hey, no fair J-G. That's what mine looks like. LOL

I prefer the pro look also. Stuff as much tire in there as you can. I would go a little wider in the front than 3 1/2's though. You still want to drive it. the bottom line is, it's your car, do what you like.

Jack

OK fellows what do think.

Is the ProStreet look really out of date?

So far there is 12 votes for Rallyes and 15 for ProSteet (Weld Racing wheels)

Okay, more info bro. I have 14's all the way around. P215 70 R 14's up front, P245 60R 14's out back.

Hey, no fair J-G. That's what mine looks like. LOL

You still want to drive it. the bottom line is, it's your car, do what you like.

Jack

I agree with that statement Jack. I think we're twisting his arm back & forth..lol.

Whatever he chooses should look great.

I agree with that statement Jack. I think we're twisting his arm back & forth..lol.

Whatever he chooses should look great.

Well tell you the truth I'm confused just as I was when I started this poll. What I was wanting to see is how many people like the ProStreet look or not basically. I told one of my friends that I see at the car shows around where I live what I had in mind and he said he didn't like the ProStreet look and that it would actually "hurt" the car than help it. So I have been looking and seeing what everyone has on there rides for awhile now and it seems everyone stick mostly with the stock Rallyes or dog dish. Then you have the few that go with 17" wheels and lastly the ProStreet look. Here is a picture that was posted yesterday. I believe this is really what my car would look like ProStreeted even though you can't see the side of the wheels.

MVC-034S.JPG

Well tell you the truth I'm confused just as I was when I started this poll. What I was wanting to see is how many people like the ProStreet look or not basically. I told one of my friends that I see at the car shows around where I live what I had in mind and he said he didn't like the ProStreet look and that it would actually "hurt" the car than help it. So I have been looking and seeing what everyone has on there rides for awhile now and it seems everyone stick mostly with the stock Rallyes or dog dish. Then you have the few that go with 17" wheels and lastly the ProStreet look. Here is a picture that was posted yesterday. I believe this is really what my car would look like ProStreeted even though you can't see the side of the wheels.

Oh yeah,
That one gets my vote.
With the other secret plans you have for your car, that stance would look really sweet.
I think the pro street look is way meaner of a look than pure stock any day.

I don't personally like the big 17" wheels on muscle cars with the skinny low profile tires, it just takes away from the style of the car IMHO.

The stock look is everywhere and kinda ho hum, cragars are a dime a dozen.

Your car has a mean stance as it is, so with any wheel with some bright finish on it, your car would look awesome.

Magnum 500's would be a real sweet looking ride.
Widened ralleys in the rear would kick-A.
Polished centerlines, weld draglites, prostars, or anything close would look really tough.
Even body colored steelies with dog dishes.

The tall fatties in the rear and the skinnies or semi skinnies in the front would set that car off in traffic like John Wayne punching his way through a gay parade.

Oh yeah, mount those pups, crank up the DIO and shift some gears.

:thumbup:Man this sure is close 15 to 17!!!

Oh yeah,
That one gets my vote.
With the other secret plans you have for your car, that stance would look really sweet.
I think the pro street look is way meaner of a look than pure stock any day.

I don't personally like the big 17" wheels on muscle cars with the skinny low profile tires, it just takes away from the style of the car IMHO.

The stock look is everywhere and kinda ho hum, cragars are a dime a dozen.

Your car has a mean stance as it is, so with any wheel with some bright finish on it, your car would look awesome.

Magnum 500's would be a real sweet looking ride.
Widened ralleys in the rear would kick-A.
Polished centerlines, weld draglites, prostars, or anything close would look really tough.
Even body colored steelies with dog dishes.

The tall fatties in the rear and the skinnies or semi skinnies in the front would set that car off in traffic like John Wayne punching his way through a gay parade.

Oh yeah, mount those pups, crank up the DIO and shift some gears.

Yeah 17" wheels on a muscle car look to affro if you know what I mean. Kind of reminds me of these jacked up impalas with giant wheels. LOL!

And man there is alot of Cragers that's for sure.

But overall everytime I look up in the top right hand corner with the ProStreet cuda I say "Dang that looks good!"

"John Wayne punching his way through a gay parade." Now that's funny!:lol:

I've gotta be honest, I've never been a huge fan of the Chrysler rallye wheels. Geive me steelies with dog dishes any day. body color or black, I think they are the ultimate in sleeper wheels. In your case, I would go with the prostars/ street stars.

John your car is looking great!!

Yeah I won't be fully satisfied unless I get the Prostars on there. I have been getting everything else done a little at a time.

My friend dropped by today and he said "When you going to get the Prostars on your car?" I just laughed and and told him that will probably be about the last thing.

-
Back