Ramcharger Salvage Yards

-

Tom Oliver

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Members,

Within the USA, do any of you know any dealer who sells working Ramcharger Survivors and/or salvage yards that have Ramcharger parts for sale? Please advise?

Tom

Might have better luck at Ramcharger central. Its a site dedicated to them. What are you looking for?

Hi Fellow Members,

Within the USA, do any of you know any dealer who sells working Ramcharger Survivors and/or salvage yards that have Ramcharger parts for sale? Please advise?

Tom

I have an 86 here that I am going to part. What are you looking for. I will tell you up front that I have to have my help pull parts that I can't because of my bad back so that makes things slow on my end.

I have some RamCharger parts. PM me a list and I'll check stock for you.

Thank you, I will check it out. I would like a nice Dodge Ramcharger AM/FM radio to start. Also some decent rear quarter panels. I have 1990 360 Ramcharger for towing. Inside and outside is decent except for the quarter panels.

I would like a nice Dodge Ramcharger AM/FM radio to start. Also some decent rear quarter panels. I have 1990 360 Ramcharger for towing. Inside and outside is decent except for the quarter panels.

Full quarters are "extremely" hard to find for RCs. The small patch panels do not begin to help in rust repair behind the rear wheels. You will probably have to make your own, along with the extension panels. Took me over 3 yrs too track down 2 full fac quarters for my 91 RC. There are basically two dif styles (early and late). No wheel well parts are available, had to make my own. Rockers, and floors are avail.

As mentioned go over to ramchargercentral. com lots of info there.

barracudadave67

-
Back