Random pictures thread

-
1966plysathp2ptd 039.jpg

1966plysathp2ptd 041.jpg

Any progress with the meanie? We have Happenstance. He's a tuxedo and one of the sweetest ones we have. He will literally put his paws around your neck and give you a hug.
She (tabby) has gotten a little less aggressive with him, and he (tuxedo) has come out of his shell quite a bit. He does the hug thing too! She never hurts him, just makes a bunch of noise and chases him. I think she wants to rule the roost. She is a total sweetie with ppl. Not sure why she is like that with him.

She (tabby) has gotten a little less aggressive with him, and he (tuxedo) has come out of his shell quite a bit. He does the hug thing too! She never hurts him, just makes a bunch of noise and chases him. I think she wants to rule the roost. She is a total sweetie with ppl. Not sure why she is like that with him.
I call that progress!

We have a few cats that prefer the company of cats and could care less about people, and we have cats that prefer people and can be downright mean to other cats.

Newest addition, Romeo.

He is a "close" kitten.

Not a lap cat.

A thorax cat, perhaps.
20221210_180820.jpg

Little brother Dan, missing our fun days playing music, me on the riser play drums, great memories

FB_IMG_1588693588276.jpg

I used to go to Lake Michigan when I was a teenager, Grant Park Milwaukee. Partied are assess off, now as an old man my pants won't stay up!

Just an fyi- this is in California. The Arlo song refers to Stockton, Mass.
OIP.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back