Rani on the loose

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
this is what happens when im not working and i have my camera and everyone is too busy to care about what i am doing LOL.......i was supposed to go to the parts store and come right back .....but its tough to have a short attention span. :cheers:

there are a lot more cars in my area to see but for today i started out with these .....these are all in plain sight off the street.

Attachments

• CIMG1822.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 1,147
  • CIMG1833.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,143
  • CIMG1829.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,136
  • CIMG1828.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,125
  • CIMG1827.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 1,139
  • CIMG1826.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,128
  • CIMG1825.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1,132
  • CIMG1824.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,130
  • CIMG1823.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,122
  • CIMG1831.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,143
:happy1:

Attachments

• CIMG1834.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,127
  • CIMG1835.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,135
  • CIMG1837.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,139
When RaniDart goes wild! Like that A-100 van.

there is actually another A100 panel van near by ....i past by it but i couldnt get a pic of it .....sometime these ppl get a little crazy if they see someone eyeballing their stuff ......there were too many ppl around where the panel van is .....so i will try again later and see if i can get a good pic when no one is around.

Keep up the good intelligence work.

i need more big football days to get more "me" time to continue the recon missions .......my family usually monitors where i am but today the Denver Broncos are playing their playoff thinger so everyone is busy and didnt even realize i was gone LOL.

the last thing i need is more cars but the hunt for them is soooooo exciting.

remember when Mopar hunting ....keep the wind to your face so they dont smell you coming and run off. :cheers:

I'm Hip,....I can't wait for the day when we move out west...

im sure you will make a great addition ...but it is a lot different ...we can always tell when someone is from out east bcoz you guys are used a faster paced life out there .......big tip especially for in southern Colorado....dont tell the guys behind the counter that your from the east coast, if you want to get past the gate....and talk slower LOL.....seriously though you will love it. :D

Nice work Rani, reminds me of when my daughter and her husband lived in Scottsdale, AZ and I was still in upstate NY. I kept bugging them to find me an AZ mopar. They always said, "there aren't any old cars left out here." While visiting, I took a walk in their neighborhood and found 5 or 6 (all ford and gm) within walking distance, one right around the corner on the same block.

Keep the pics coming.

im sure you will make a great addition ...but it is a lot different ...we can always tell when someone is from out east bcoz you guys are used a faster paced life out there .......big tip especially for in southern Colorado....dont tell the guys behind the counter that your from the east coast, if you want to get past the gate....and talk slower LOL.....seriously though you will love it. :D

It's all good, I spent alotta time out west when I was younger, plus I got Inlaws in Oregon,....Be nice to have a fleet without rust, the only cars that I have without rust are the Pontiac and the Caliber...And Trust me, a faster pace ain't all it's cracked up to be....I'm only still here cause of Mom and Dad and the fire dept....

I have seen an old Zepher close by :eek:ops:, That is a T-Bird :D I think there is a 71 Dart setting next to it, unlike the nice Satellite/Sebrine Plus (Maybe big block) in your picture I will get a picture one day.
I took some pictures today and forgot to bring it home :banghead: (Camera) :banghead:.. You have some treasures around you Rani, Like J I am digg'en the Van . :happy2:

kinda funny the reaction here towards the A-100 van when that is what started the whole mopar hunt today......i know that van has been there for years....i remember seeing it there early on in the time i have been here....i actually slipped away today to see if it was still there bcoz A100s were on my brain last night bcoz someone just started an A100 thread here on FABO last night :toothy8:

i am actually more into the one i could not get a picture of today ....i like the A-100 vans that dont have the side windows better....i could make better use of the cargo van.

i want to start a mobile mechanic business......i need a van, and a partner to go with me.

Lol, never see that kind of stuff around new england.

You got that right!
I'm only about 15 minites away from you in Hartland, CT.
The nice cars are long rusted away or are coveted and hidden from plain sight.

I want that hood less charger!

it has "383 Four barrel" emblems on the fenders ....there is no engine in it....i think the owner is using it as a parts car bcoz im pretty sure he has an original 66 HEMI charger in the garage.

come and try to save it Mr. Chuck ...if your nice to me i might show you where it is :cheers:

I look every day and will have to bring the old camera out again to get some So Cal flavor here....I see few old Mopars here but I know where a few are hiding.

Those 66 Chargers and A100 van were all nice to see. Thanks for sharing.

Nice rani I would get shot around here doing that lol thanks for getting the barracuda got it just for me and i know it lol JK

-
Back