-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikgas01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I decided to install my stroked 500 into a different Mopar because this one is so rare(I was going to put it in this 62 because it is so solid but don`t want to ruin such a rare car)Needs restored but VERY, very solid and complete. It IS a numbers matching car loaded with a big block high performance engine(HP is stamped on the pad under the distributor),buckets,console POWER WINDOWS, sure grip rear end, power steering and brakes. Starts and sounds good. Reverse slips. Interior is toast BUT complete minus carpet. The seats,carpet,console and door panels out so you can see how excellent and solid the floors are. There is a little body damage here and there. This is a SUPER rare car and worth a ton of money it it is restored as it is one of the first desirable Mopars ever built!!!!! I can`t stress how solid this car is. It needs 2 back lights (the old ones are broken but I still have them), You will be hard pressed to find a more solid car than this one is. Even the quarter extensions( inside and behind the quarters) are rust free as is the rockers,trunk, floors, cowl, inner rockers,hood ,doors,wheel tubs well you get the idea. You will save thousands of dollars because of how solid she is!!!!!! 5,500 or trade.
005-4.jpg

008-4.jpg

002-3.jpg

I will trade for a complete pro-street roller if you deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back