Rare 63 Dart rearend(Craigslist-not mine)

-
That's a deal. "Usually sell for 2000."

Chhaaaching!$!$!!$!$ I've got 20 or so of these to sell ASAP. Make me a deal on all of them and I'll sell them for the low,low discount price of $1600 each!!! Offer is only good till 7 pm tonight, so move fast!

Ok i know where 15 are some one needs to buy them i will sell them for 500 bucks look at the money you can make lmao .

Just got a PM sent, Paypal has notified me and they are gone!!!

I'm pretty sure this is a joke by the seller. It says $20,000 not $2000.

Holy crap thats right down the road from me. Same neighborhood too. LOL

I hope nobody thinks im the one selling the super rare 63 dart pegleg axle. I had a 67 pegleg axle i junked, is it as rare as a 63 one? Damn and to think i sold the drums off mine, and got scrap value for the rest of it.

But i did call him, and told him about Fabo , told him the folks here are pretty nice, and can help him out with advice and stuff. He put a ford 9" from a montego under it. Says perches are welded in the same spot, only 1/4" wider than the original one, plus its bbp too. Seems like a likeable nice guy, but way misinformed on the 7&1/4 sbp pegleg rear.

Matt

Holy crap thats right down the road from me. Same neighborhood too. LOL

I hope nobody thinks im the one selling the super rare 63 dart pegleg axle. I had a 67 pegleg axle i junked, is it as rare as a 63 one? Damn and to think i sold the drums off mine, and got scrap value for the rest of it.

Matt

The 67's are rare, just not super rare.

SOLD!

He just left out a decimal point. It was only $9.00! and I got (2) decent SBP Drums!

SOLD!

He just left out a decimal point. It was only $9.00! and I got (2) decent SBP Drums!

Talked to him, he is adamant about getting $900 for it. I told him i took mine from my 67 cuda and sold it for scrap metal. Told him most guys want the mopar 8.75" rear not a 7.25". No use for it in a performance application. Told him the wrecking yards are full of 7&1/4" sbp peggys.

I'd be happy if someone would give me 50 bucks for the one from my cuda with one good drum.

what kinda slacker lets wine just sit around and get old? i pop the top and slam that ****. lol

You must drink box wine, Or beer lol.

A fine glass of wine is to be enjoyed slowly to enjoy its flavor, especially with certain types of food. Younggun2.0 someday you will realize that some things are to be savored and enjoyed slowly like a fine wine. My wife and i usually take a trip to texas hill country once a year for a mini vacation away from the kids. We usually go to the various wineries around Fredericksburg and purchase at least 6 to 8 bottles we keep for special occasions throughout the year.

You must drink box wine, Or beer lol.

A fine glass of wine is to be enjoyed slowly to enjoy its flavor, especially with certain types of food. Younggun2.0 someday you will realize that some things are to be savored and enjoyed slowly like a fine wine. My wife and i usually take a trip to texas hill country once a year for a mini vacation away from the kids. We usually go to the various wineries around Fredericksburg and purchase at least 6 to 8 bottles we keep for special occasions throughout the year.

last time i drank wine was at a friends 30th birthday. the wine was for the women and the keg ran dry so there i was drinking wine outta a mason jar. life is too short to drink slow. ha ha ha

i-dont-always-drink-wine-but-i-do-when-its-free.jpg

I'd be happy if someone would give me 50 bucks for the one from my cuda with one good drum.

How could someone get excited about a 7.25" rear.

Ooooh it does a one wheel peel, and it will chuck the ring gear if i put it behind a mild V8 and abuse it enough, yeah yeah thats cool i'll take it lol. The more it costs the bettr it must be right?

Used to drink beer with my buddies every weekend i was younger. It just doesnt do it for me anymore unless im having some pizza, then it just goes with it well. Taste buds changed, just dont care for it anymore. A nice glass of red wine, at dinner, good for the heart and cardiovascular system.

You will mature as ya get older. I ran full tilt when i was young, fearless, and stupid. Street raced, drank, got drunk, took chances. I look back on the **** i did and went wow im lucky im still here. Got a wife 4 kids, great job that pays well, slowed down a bit at 45. Take time now to enjoy my 13 month old baby boy. Watch him learn new things, roll around on the floor with him. He just walked for the first time yesterday.

Those things will probably happen to you too, your priorities and tastes will just change as you get older. It just happens. Just keep your hot rod so when it does you dont go all weird and have a midlife crisis. Lol. I never did because i always had cool cars, and projects to mess with keeping me young. Now i prefer to ventilate silouette targets at my local gun range for fun lol

Used to drink beer with my buddies every weekend i was younger. It just doesnt do it for me anymore unless im having some pizza, then it just goes with it well. Taste buds changed, just dont care for it anymore. A nice glass of red wine, at dinner, good for the heart and cardiovascular system.

im sure i will agree with you some time in the future. lol until then bring on the coors light!

-
Back