Rare 63 Dart rearend(Craigslist-not mine)

-
im sure i will agree with you some time in the future. lol until then bring on the coors light!

I edited my prior post younggun2.0 please read

Btw coors light ?!? Light beer. Hell when i was your age nothing but coors extra gold would do. Now if i drink a beer its Shinerbock on tap if im out to eat somewhere.

I was only joking! I don't need another 7 1/4 or SBP drums. and it's on the wrong side of Texas for me!

lol, you guys crack me up. i got car parts to buy and i drink cheep, shitty, light watered down beer to keep the tab small. ha ha ha

Shinerbock is beer you savor. It takes me 2 nights in the shop to drink a 6 pack of tall boys. Very flavorful beer. Used to drink the cheap stuff. My buddy still does. Hows natural light in cans sound. I call it nasty light lol

Shinerbock is beer you savor. It takes me 2 nights in the shop to drink a 6 pack of tall boys. Very flavorful beer. Used to drink the cheap stuff. My buddy still does. Hows natural light in cans sound. I call it nasty light lol

could be worse. i could be a lost cause.

ageVerification.png

lol, you guys crack me up. i got car parts to buy and i drink cheep, shitty, light watered down beer to keep the tab small. ha ha ha
That's why I stick with PBR! 5.69 for a 6 pack! Hell yes!

Attachments

• image-4086943476.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 81
i wanna know where those usually sell for $2k and why the hell did I trade my 64 valiant equipped with said rear end for a fraking cordoba?!

Maybe theres a rip in the space time.continuum hemi cars are worthless and are parts cars, but the slant 6 and 7.25 is valued.for its super performance . The 7.25 is about as rare as hens teeth in this alternate reality. Ditto for the illusive 1bbl 198 inch slanty which is most prized but only if its in a 61 valiant.V200more door with bench seat and 3 on the tree. As this is a most prized chick magnet. In this alternate reality the devilcrats also lost the last 2 elections as well LOL

whats wrong?! Don't want the kids asking if they can ride in the airplane car

Aaaah No. Plus the cat eye taillights make the.back look like granny glasses. When the tailfins went away as styling elements ole virgil exner.didnt know what to do as a result chrysler produced some.real turds at the beginning of the sixties. The V8 engines and drivelines were good, the styling was awful. Around 64 it started to get better.

Now in that alternate universe i was talking about.i may want one, but would just have to make due with a lowly 440 charger R/T and lust after a V200 with a 198 slanty.

Aaaah No. Plus the cat eye taillights make the.back look like granny glasses. When the tailfins went away as styling elements ole virgil exner.didnt know what to do as a result chrysler produced some.real turds at the beginning of the sixties. The V8 engines and drivelines were good, the styling was awful. Around 64 it started to get better.

Now in that alternate universe i was talking about.i may want one, but would just have to make due with a lowly 440 charger R/T and lust after a V200 with a 198 slanty.

Kinda reminds you of a 59' El Camino.

-
Back