Not open for further replies.

DusterDaddy

sledgehammer mechanic
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a good chrome shop near New Jersey. I have decent bumpers i just bought. I am willing to ship to the chrome shop if necessary.

EF70508C-28ED-4C16-BE44-558DC4843E02.png

1B4A9647-64D0-44BE-888E-87AB1850832C.png

Last edited:
If somebody says "Bumperboiz" Run Forrest......RUN!!! I know it's not near NJ, but Tri City Plating in Elizabethton, TN is the best there is. I get it though, with shipping prices nowadays. Good luck to you.
[/URL]
I already have a quote from Tri City. You are not the only person who say they are the best JD
There is supposed to be a place in souther PA that is also outstanding

I already have a quote from Tri City. You are not the only person who say they are the best JD
I’m not sure if I will even like my Duster with chrome bumpers, but in all the years I have had it, there have only been 3 tepid tepid comments and all three have been about the painted bumpers…..

F06D90A7-BA60-45E7-8A3A-126462BF3A97.jpeg

I add my vote for Tri-City. They did OUTSTANDING work on the front and rear bumpers on my 71 Demon 340.
20221111_172619.jpg

Somebody said in your other thread to maybe check with Tri City to see if they will bring you 2 bumpers to Carlisle in July and just do an exchange. If you plan on going to Carlisle anyway, that could save you a bunch of money on shipping. I think the chrome bumpers with your shiny wheels will look good, but it doesn't have to please anyone but you.

:thumbsup:

Mara's Polishing and Chrome
105 W Peddle St
Newark, NJ
(973) 242- 0800

I had quite a few things chromed when I lived in NJ a few years back.
I dealt with Miguel.
Pieces and bumpers came out great, but had to wait.

I sent some cores to Tri City about 2 months ago. I got a call from Chip last Thursday that they are done and on the way back to me. Not sure if I’ll be able to cope with chrome bumpers or not but we will see…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back