-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Yes, It's true! You can return to the tunes of yester year and own this piece of automotive wonder that made your car in High School the one all the girls wanted to be seen in. ( or if you are a girl, then that just made the boys jealous).

The Realistic under dash cassette player was the best way to take your tunes with you while keeping your stock AM radio (Hey! It mounts right next to your FM converter too!)

I pulled this out of the box, connected a test speaker and whatta Ya know? It Works! I have all the needed wiring, brackets and the switch that switched between radio and cassette.

Impress your kids with the history lesson on how we had music encoded on strips of iron oxide coated plastic tape!

This whole package can be yours for the Low, Low Price of $20.00 plus Shipping. Yes! Believe It!

Be warned! This thing has been in a box for awhile and is HUNGRY! Pat Benetar got eaten many times during testing. (Pat Benetar tape not included, sorry. I know, bummer but you have one in the closet. go check.)

Seriously, this would be a cool piece to have for the look and if you can align or adjust the head it may work fine. :cheers:

PM me if interested. Shipping from Colchester, CT. Photo is in my photo gallery. Thanks for looking. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=7830

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back