Really Georgia ?? 1.4 million dollar speeding ticket??

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I heard of kangaroo courts, but man oh man...

:lol::lol::lol:

If I was a county clerk, I would have a REALLY difficult time coughing that one out with a straight face

That ain't how it works. They have to have an amount on the citation, so they automatically put $999,999 plus the cost of the court and whatnot, since superspeeder tickets in Georgia must go to court for the judge to decide the amount. Kitty got one a long time ago. The deputy was nice enough to knock it down 1MPH under the superspeeder limit, since he knew us. We still couldn't afford the almost $400 ticket, so Kitty got the judge to let her cook in the jail kitchen for a few weekends as community service. lol

That ain't how it works. They have to have an amount on the citation, so they automatically put $999,999 plus the cost of the court and whatnot, since superspeeder tickets in Georgia must go to court for the judge to decide the amount. Kitty got one a long time ago. The deputy was nice enough to knock it down 1MPH under the superspeeder limit, since he knew us. We still couldn't afford the almost $400 ticket, so Kitty got the judge to let her cook in the jail kitchen for a few weekends as community service. lol
Best food those guys ever ate! :thumbsup:

-
Back