Rear body to bumper bracket bolts

-

DavidLee

Reaction score
my cuda is lacking these and I need to know what six bolts to purchase. These are the ones who are in the trunk that attached the bracket to the body

Thanks

Dave

my cuda is lacking these and I need to know what six bolts to purchase. These are the ones who are in the trunk that attached the bracket to the body

Thanks

Dave
Year one or classic cars sells them I personally didn't want to pay there outrageous prices and went to the local hardware store and bought some short stainless steel carriage bolts

If you are talking 67-69 A-Body barracuda then 4 of the bolts to body are one size with retainers on the bracket side and nuts on the inside of the trunk area, and the two through the quarters are bolt only. Which or all are you looking for?

Be more specific in your requests!

Barracudakid likely has what you are looking for!

Last edited:
i think i was very specific, when i said the bolts that attach the brackets to the body.

I apologize but you did not mention year. If 67/69 then they are 1/2-20 and use a retainer like used for the Brake drums. And yes the bolts and nut heads are 3/4.As well the other bolts go through the trunk area.

Last edited:
Does any one have a picture of what they actually look like ? I have been trying to find these as well for my 69 Cuda and was unsuccessful on most major vendors website.

-
Back