Status
Not open for further replies.

jrcr_15

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

Looking to convert my rear drums to disc on my 8 3/4 rear. Wondering if anyone happens to have a set they are willing to part with. I am in Canada so i have been finding that shipping often is a deal breaker when buying from a busiess and wanted to put a feeler out on here and see if anything is out there

Thank you

Build your own using Jeep Liberty components. I believe the same as Dodge Nitro. As close as your nearest bone yard. Cheap and keep it all Mopar. Just an option. Mopar Action did an article a few months back on a 8 3/4. I can find issues of you want.
I did my 8.25 using 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee parts. Works great.

Build your own using Jeep Liberty components. I believe the same as Dodge Nitro. As close as your nearest bone yard. Cheap and keep it all Mopar. Just an option. Mopar Action did an article a few months back on a 8 3/4. I can find issues of you want.
I did my 8.25 using 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee parts. Works great.
If you could send me them i would appreciate it. Oddly enough i have read into going the Liberty route too.. will it all work for the 8 3/4 too? That is one answer i was not able to find

Clear your inbox and pm me so I can message you back about a rear disc brake setup

I’ve got a rear LBP disc conversion from TSR - Caddy calipers Lincoln rotors. Shipping would be outrageous to Canada though!

So the issues of Mopar Action you want for the conversion are August and October 2018. They used 03-07 Jeep Liberty or 03-06 Wrangler so should be easy to find. You can use your current master cylinder but I would definitely install an adjustable prop. valve. The swap works on 65-74 8 3/4 rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back