Rear quarter swinger decal or emblem

-

Z-dart

Reaction score
My 73 has the swinger emblem on front fenders , where is yours and is it a decal or emblem ?

Need to post these kind of questions in BODY and TRIM, but anyways you should have the dodge emblem on the driver side beak and then there should be a DART emblem on both fenders and a SWINGER with the flower above the I under both DART emblems on the fenders, I don't remember if your trunk lid gets a DODGE emblem as well...

Need to post these kind of questions in BODY and TRIM, but anyways you should have the dodge emblem on the driver side beak and then there should be a DART emblem on both fenders and a SWINGER with the flower above the I under both DART emblems on the fenders, I don't remember if your trunk lid gets a DODGE emblem as well...

This is a mopar general discussion topic I do believe , did it in a polite manner , don,t see a issue here , do you ? I am new at this mopar stuff , just learning ! Plus I thought I would get more info here than the body section ! Thanks for the answer. , but I know what I have on my 73 just curious when they put them on rear quarters as decals.

73-75 had metal emblems 76 had a decal all of these on front fender
70-72 was metal behing the doors

Not sure exactly if I'm understanding what you're saying here, but 70 was the only year with the emblems on the quarters behind the doors. 71-72 the emblems are on the fenders. If you're looking at the side of a Dart, this is the one real obvious way you can tell a stock 70 at a glance.

Not sure exactly if I'm understanding what you're saying here, but 70 was the only year with the emblems on the quarters behind the doors. 71-72 the emblems are on the fenders. If you're looking at the side of a Dart, this is the one real obvious way you can tell a stock 70 at a glance.
Yep my bad
70 metal emblems behind doors
71-75 was metal emblems on fenders
76 was a decal on the fenders

I believe you are right 70 is the only one on rear quarter , not sure where I saw it , it was on this site was a decal on rear quarter , but that might have been done by owner !

Was just giving you a heads up before mods start moving your stuff around, and also by putting your threads in the appropriate area you are likely to get more and faster reply's with help. No hard feelings brother.

This is a mopar general discussion topic I do believe , did it in a polite manner , don,t see a issue here , do you ? I am new at this mopar stuff , just learning ! Plus I thought I would get more info here than the body section ! Thanks for the answer. , but I know what I have on my 73 just curious when they put them on rear quarters as decals.

70 had metal "dart swinger" emblems on the rear quarters

71-up had them on the front fenders. Not sure when they went to the decal.

-
Back