rear speaker shelf

-

slantscamp

Reaction score
hey everyone. i have a question. my scamp did not come with rear speakers, but i want to put them in. ive seen a bodies where the back shelf has holes with speakers mounted underneath. the cover for my rear shelf doesnt have any holes. i want to keep a stock look, without my speakers out in the open. does anyone make a reproduction for a car that came with speakers? thanks.

not sure on the repros but for the "stock" look I believe that there were just a bunch of little holes where the speakers were shouldn't be that hard to reproduce yourself.

thats the one. i also found it on laysons website. you cant look it up under scamp. you have to look up a dart and they offer it in all the colors. 50 bucks. right now i just have a blanket over my speakers so noone can see them. thanks for the replies.

hey guys. well i decided to make my own holes for my rear speakers. at least for now untill i order the cover with the correct holes. i marked out a 6x9 square and then made a grid with a mark every half inch. 494 holes later with my dremel and this is what i got. at least people wont see flashy speakers and want to steal them.

P5300741.JPG

P5300742.JPG

-
Back