Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
looking for rear springs and shock plates for my A-Body
Looking for a lower stance
Should I just buy new? And where?
Thanks

I replaced my stock hvy duty springs with a set of hvy duties from mancini racing. They ride way better although the height hasn't changed any. The main reason I bought them there was the price. They were just the cheapest I could find for the replacement spring I wanted.
If there's nothing wrong with your old shock plates I'd re-use them however there's plenty out there to be had if needed.

I have 2 good used matched sets of 5 leaf rear springs one with 1/2 inch front eye and the other with 5/8 front eye $40 a set plus the shipping PM me

I replaced my stock hvy duty springs with a set of hvy duties from mancini racing. They ride way better although the height hasn't changed any. The main reason I bought them there was the price. They were just the cheapest I could find for the replacement spring I wanted.
If there's nothing wrong with your old shock plates I'd re-use them however there's plenty out there to be had if needed.

Thanks I have Calvert bars on it so the bottom plates have to be changed for the stock springs I pretty sure. Because they have that extra bracket for the bars on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back