-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMOPARS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is an AMC 727 TorqueCommand/Chrysler Torqueflite transmission that was rebuilt several years ago for a project that never materialized. It was out of an early 70's Javelin/AMX with a 401 and will work behind the AMC 360 as well (and also the earlier 390 & 343). The TorqueCommand/Chrysler Torqueflite is a common upgrade for the earlier Javelins & AMXs running Borg Warner transmissions.

It has been stored upright in my garage ever since. It was built for a HD street application. TorqueCommand cores are selling for $200-$250. Although rebuilt (and has never been installed or run since), it has been a few years but should be absolutely good to go. I am asking $450 as is or $550 with my trans guy pulling it apart and regasketing it. I know there are a few AMC folks here on FABO but please also let your AMC friends (who are not on the forum) know about it. The transmission is located in San Jose, CA.

I prefer postal money orders but will accept Paypal if the buyer agrees to add 3% to the over all amount or send it so that there is no Paypal fee.

Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges (including any crate building/supplies) or pick it up for free.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 446
Now asking $400 as is or $500 with my trans guy pulling it apart and regasketing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back