[SOLD] rebuilt and tested distributors all are great.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a bit on retirement time. I will get pics of both, they have blue streak or similar parts in them FYI

I use the protronix brand it works really good cant beat it. Running almost 3 years no issue by far.

I thought they were done, not yet though can do them in a day, top of this thread are some to get a idea of the finished product. I also saturate the pickups with heat to make sure they are good. I have new nos pickups and also a few Mopar Performance if you run it hard
DSC01675.JPG
DSC01676.JPG
DSC01677.JPG
DSC01678.JPG

DSC01679.JPG

Once a while I run it hard so it be a nice hot street engine pretty much but tame enuff to drive easily.

The curve in them is pretty nice, if once and a while just use the stock pickup. The nylon bushing on the shaft I toss and use a metal one, I just do not trust them to many cores do not have them and most are cracked, can get 50 yo nos but lets see.......Not on mine.

I use the protronix brand it works really good cant beat it. Running almost 3 years no issue by far.
I have never used them yet but great feedback on them, I just keep the mopar stuff around for 100 point resto guys

Yeah I wouldn't use nylons on those so yeah I could use those on my motor make look stock but yet use the good trick for hotter spark and easy start the car either hot or old so I prefer electronic set up other then protronix brand it only good for stock but my application want better then what I,have now.

Can do remember the price was for a stock rebuild, I am not a *** like some.

For stock I can curve it for that also, start adding NOS Moparts goes up, sorry the way it is. Look on e-bay get a stock one for less, and I guarantee it like it is in my car on a road trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back