Status
Not open for further replies.

azmopar

rust free parts guy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Kind of hard to describe, but I have the wheel from my Plymouth and I need the insert part that goes between the spokes(my original is missing two of the three fingers) ill attach a pic of what im looking for. check your stashes please.

its a 3 spoke design and has the padded fingers that go between the spokes also could use another Plymouth center cap( I have a dodge one to trade)

67recallwheel.jpg

Source Guide
According to research in this article (see link) the wheel you have pictured has never been seen on a car.
Not saying there isn't one out there.
This steering wheel shown below is commonly referred to as the recall wheel.
Hope you can find what you need.

IMG_1890.JPG

Source Guide
According to research in this article (see link) the wheel you have pictured has never been seen on a car.
Not saying there isn't one out there.
This steering wheel shown below is commonly referred to as the recall wheel.
Hope you can find what you need.

View attachment 1715230485
Yep. I've read all the links. But my pilot car came with it.

If you need something in the meantime a 68/69 set up will work but I believe you will have to use the 68/9 horn pad too. I personally bolted one on a 67 wheel just to see if it worked as they are almost the same wheel as the 68/9. Also there are no recall on these that's just a common myth, but they are rare wheels

If you need something in the meantime a 68/69 set up will work but I believe you will have to use the 68/9 horn pad too. I personally bolted one on a 67 wheel just to see if it worked as they are almost the same wheel as the 68/9. Also there are no recall on these that's just a common myth, but they are rare wheels
ok to clarify I'm NOT looking for the horn SWITCH I'm looking for the horn actuator ( the 3 bar pad shown in the picture) only one I've seen n person is the one on my car

and yes I m aware the wheel was never officially recalled but its the name by which they tend to go by thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back