Red interior

-

RPMLegends18

Reaction score
who has done it? Or has it, I want to paint my car black and was originally thinking black with black interior. Then I thought, black with red interior...like banner red or something bright, not real dark. This is in my 72 Swinger...got any pics.

Thanks,
Ryan

Don't have any picts, but I think a bright red interior looks bad ***!! Especially with a black car.

Here's the red I'm putting in my 'Cuda

It is 1968 'Cuda Red with the 1967 pattern. I had Legendary do this for me.

seat_Medium_.jpg

52_Medium_.jpg

Car will have red door panels also. Rest of interior will be black
along with the outside color.

Those seats look real nice Tony, how much did they do them for? Did you send them the seat frame and they redid the foam and everything? Lol i was thinking ALL red. Like carpet, headliner, dash...everything..do you think it would be too much?

Those seats look real nice Tony, how much did they do them for? Did you send them the seat frame and they redid the foam and everything? Lol i was thinking ALL red. Like carpet, headliner, dash...everything..do you think it would be too much?

I covered them myself. They only supplied the covers. I don't
think they charged any extra for the 69 color with the 67 design.

If they did charge, it was only a few bucks.

I was going to do all red also but I couldn't get the metal on the doors
to match the dash. I had previously had the dash powdercoated red.

I also replaced the foam

Thats when I decided to do red seats and door panels only. I had
seen black interiors with white seats and panels, so that's
where I got my idea.

In my opinion, all red would be too much.

Tony your seat looks great! And yes add me to the list of people that Love red interior. On black cars on ,silver cars, and even on red cars.
Matt

Black cars with red interiors are COOL

now that is cool. Maybe a little brighter and I think I would be in business. I think all red with an aluminum dash insert would look nice. Now should I keep the bench (personally love bench seats) or go bucket?

Here's mine in my 67 GTS.

wow :shock: those will be the pictures I will use to win my other half over on red. She said it wouldnt look right. But those prove otherwise. Is your car white?

did some forum searching and found your pictures...it is silver...and the black 70, wow. Those are two gorgeous cars you have there.

wow :shock: those will be the pictures I will use to win my other half over on red. She said it wouldnt look right. But those prove otherwise. Is your car white?

did some forum searching and found your pictures...it is silver...and the black 70, wow. Those are two gorgeous cars you have there.
Thanks RPM. The red interior looks really good with the Silver.

Thanks Tony and 65Vart. I am very lucky to have my two Darts!

That Valiant is sweet!
I might have gone with red on the steelies too. Black and red is a great combo.
I kind of like the black carpet though, with everything else red like that.

the steering wheel that Dartman has, are those hard to come by? And if so, are they pretty pricey? They just look so damn cool

-
Back