Ref Hits QB

-
Dang :toothy10: That ref has a shoulder I had to look three time and could not believe it, Then I looked at the size of the ref:toothy10:. Good one!!

That was Saturday's LSU-South Carolina game. Looks like the ref decided it was better to hit than be hit and lowered the boom. How much you want to bet he is an LSU alumnus?

I watched that game, but I didn't see that. Wow
Georgia plays LSU this week, hope that ref isn't there!
C

That was Saturday's LSU-South Carolina game. Looks like the ref decided it was better to hit than be hit and lowered the boom. How much you want to bet he is an LSU alumnus?

He sure took care of his self:angry7: had his feet planted and new if he tried to get out of the way he would be the one one the ground.
He needs to take dancing lessons :toothy10:

Looks like the ref decided it was better to hit than be hit and lowered the boom. How much you want to bet he is an LSU alumnus?

I have watched that clip several times over the last few days and it doesn't look to me like he was trying to avoid taking a hit. He takes a couple of steps towards the QB and lowers a shoulder into him. Looks like his old football instincts took over and he put a lickin on the guy!

I have watched that clip several times over the last few days and it doesn't look to me like he was trying to avoid taking a hit. He takes a couple of steps towards the QB and lowers a shoulder into him. Looks like his old football instincts took over and he put a lickin on the guy!

I agree :happy10: instincts is something hard to get rid of.
I bet they get rid of him.

-
Back