removing barracuda trim.. .. ... .... ..... :(

-

69wacuda

Handling, and a 500ci engine.... All in good time!
Reaction score
help! I am as new as they come to mopars and restoring.... I am having some trouble removing the trim underneath the rear passenger and driver small windows. It looks like there is a rubber piece it is popped onto but i really don't want to bend anything. If anyone has any tricks to removing this or any other trouble spots your info would be greatly appreciated! thanks

Cheers

Grant

If you unscrewed the back corner piece, they should just pop out. Just be patient and work a couple of flat wide prying tools under them so that you don't put the pressure on any one small area and tweak it.

I belieave you have to remove the rear door panel and the chrome trim that´s holding the panel.

If you are talking about the stainless trim that curves up to the top window channel on the back side windows?You have to remove the panels that the inside opera lights are in,then roll the window down and you will see two philips head screws,remove those.the lower part of that trim is just metal clips popped into holes.

I think I was thinking of different trim and it appears you have a fastback. I didn't look that close at your avatar.

-
Back