Renember the Iowa Pepper incident?

-

Vic Storm

Reaction score
When my truck broke down and a can of black pepper got me home, Well the reason I was up there is a duster Small Block and I picked up. I thought that I would share some of the pics of the build as it is going starting with a pic of the car when we picked it up. It came from De Moines Iowa and had a little rust problem here and there that small Block has taken care of.

Brown 74 gold duster.jpg

drivers floor done.jpg

There was a little repair on the quarters and one fender but all in all the car wasn't bad coming from Iowa, Small Block has insulated the floor with his special stufff and then matting. Also ready for new carpet.

003.jpg

005.jpg

Bill applying insulation coat.jpg

Like I was saying before the body work is now done and the engine compartment is painted. I have the engine out and detailled and ready to go back in. then it will be primerblaocking and paint.

trunk floor cut out.jpg

trunk floor fixed.jpg

engine bay painted.jpg

engine bay painted #2.jpg

The car has rally wheels now and they look alot better than the slots IMHO. I will have the engine in the next couple days and then we can get after priming her.

Gold Duster w rallys.jpg

insulation installed and looking good.jpg

motor almost dine #2.jpg

pass side done & ready.jpg

I managed to get the engine back in finally, hour here and hour there. looks good and should be running saturday afternoon. Small Block is getting the new paint booth ready for the first tryout. The old girl should look pretty good, I am hoping we can get it done in time for the car show season. There is even a couple down Memikes way!

motor going in.jpg

motor in.jpg

getting cmose to primer.jpg

-
Back