Repop turn signal switch for a '74 Plymouth

-

Conrad

Reaction score
Hi all. I bought a repop turn signal switch - it is very hard to plug into the original harness connector and when I do, the left rear tail light turns on. I have a column shift automatic if that makes any difference.

I'm guessing this is the wrong part or not a compatible version. Any suggestions for a better resource for this switch?

Conrad, I had the same trouble with the one I got also for a 70 duster. I had to use channel locks to plug it together and none of the wires are color coded. I also had to grind down both sides of the black hazard light switch to make it fit. My turn signals now work and cancel but the horn is not. I think too much of this crap from overseas is really garbage.

Thanks - my harness side connector is so brittle that using channel locks would destroy what's left of it. Most of these seem like they are made by the same source.

I went ahead and bought a couple of used ones on eBay and will keep an eye out for nos as they appear to be out there for not much more if you can find the right one.

-
Back