Reproduction 8-3/4 suregrip

-

66dartman

Reaction score
I see this Dr. Diff from Montana has new repro clutch type suregrip units on ebay. Anyone had any experience with them? They are somewhat reasonable in price, but I don't want to buy junk.

If its the same Dr. Diff in Montana as the website http://www.DoctorDiff.com/ its a pretty safe bet. I haven't personally used his stuff, but quite a few people on C-C use his spring relocation kits. He's also on the moparts forum.

Dont know about the parts you are talking about, but Dr Diff is very regular on Moparts. Good business to buy from...I have purchased parts from him a couple times

I reckon Cass (DR Diff) is about as straight up as you will find.

I'm an 8.75 "novice" and I've recently purchased two pinion install kits, and three sets of gears and brake drums from him for myself and a couple of mates.

Cass has been nothing less than super helpful and and patient with my "learning curve"

If he's selling those centres...you can trust them I reckon.

I did, from 18000 miles away, and Ive got no concerns. :salut:

I've bought from Cass , good guy to deal with .

There was an issue with that sure grip but I'm pretty sure he has addressed it with the manufacturer .

I wouldn't hesitate to buy one from him , eventually I will as the supply of cheap good used clutch types is drying up .

-
Back