Resto-Mod VS Classic

Which style

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

1973dusterkid

Watch This
Reaction score
Ok I know I have posted a couple of (I cant choose on final look) questions.
Well this is the last one period final end of discussion!!!
I like both looks so which ever one wins I like.
Mine is a 1973 Duster so the hood,grill,and bumper a different.

Option A-Red with painted bumpers(either red or silver).SixPak hood scoop.Rally wheels with white letter tires.Also black grill.Black Hood and interior.
i10085-1.jpg

197.jpg

Option B-Yellow with Centerline or centerline style wheels with SixPak hood scoop and painted yellow bumpers(bumper would be yellow).Also black grill.Black Hood and interior.

187734_x640_01.jpg

I voted neither because both are going to take bucket loads of $$$......

all mopars rock cant choose between A and B I love em bothe just the same as e-bodies and f-bodies

Don't like painted bumpers. Chrome would be good with either color, but like the black hood fender, door and roof trim black.

I like the red one, not usually a big fan of painted bumpers but at $600+ to rechrome where I live I could live with it until I win the lottery :cheers:

Anything but red would suit me.
No painted bumpers or anything bigger than 15'' wheels either.
I would vote lemon twist yellow with black painted bumpers and an argent grille if you had to paint the bumpers.
Red in my opinion has been done to death for all cars.
I would stick with rallye wheels though.
JMHO,
Tom.

No centerlines [i personally hate them] painted bumpers since your on a budget [i don't like em] red and yellow is an over done color try thinking of a color you don't see every day [i'm all about the odd ball stuff] that you like [my 2 cents],or do what you want and the hell with every one elses opinion it's your car.

I say go with Panther pink lol just cause noone else has rattled that one off. Black bumpers

What ever you do. Stick with one theme for the car and stay with it. I see the mis-matched look all to much. The car has no flow when this happens and things look like after thoughts.Just my opinion.
Tim

What ever you do. Stick with one theme for the car and stay with it. I see the mis-matched look all to much. The car has no flow when this happens and things look like after thoughts.Just my opinion.
Tim

Thats what happens when someone(me) gets a car half done and is trying to keep it on the road while eventually(read:10 years) have the look they(me) want lol
Edit: because their(me) broke LOL

Neither for me....I'd save up to get the bumpers rechromed and look around for some used modern wheels/low profile tires on either Craigslist or Ebay. I'd also go red over yellow too.

Option #4 - Red with painted bumpers and Centerlines. :cheers:

What's wrong with painted bumpers??? Here's a pic of a local Duster.

Wylde1.

Attachments

• Jons340c.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 852
-
Back