Restored Instrument Bezel

-

1MeanA

Reaction score
I just got my instrument bezel back from CV Custom Finishes. I spent more than I wanted to (its a '68 Valiant. What was I thinking???) but it looks pretty good. The lenses are in it . I haven't been working too hard on the car but I hope to have the interior and engine bay done this winter. I just need to finish the Roll Control install. I've got a set of new/rebuilt A100 seats and I had some aluminum brackets built. Motor selection is still up for debate.

Attachments

• dash1.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 282
  • dash2.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 286
Nice ! Did they plate the backside of it too ?

If you don't mind me asking, How much was it? I would be interested in getting mine done.

wow thats really HOT looking! the first picture looked like a carbon fiber deal and I was like EWWWWW but I can see in the second picture its not looks almost factory I love it!

thats the only way to go in my opinion. better than a rattle can resto. who cares if its just a valiant. you will be pleased everytime you drive the car and get to look at that restored cluster.

thats the only way to go in my opinion. better than a rattle can resto. who cares if its just a valiant. you will be pleased everytime you drive the car and get to look at that restored cluster.

Yeah, it's right there in front of you the whole time you're driving. Money well spent IMO.

Hey 1MeanA, all I can say is WOW!! I have been meaning to send mine out to them. Its nice to see some feedback on that company, its been a while. They are Canadian arent they?? I'll have to chk their website out to see what their prices are now. What repairs did you have them do?? Is it worth the extra $$ to have them polish the lenses? Sorry for all the questions, but the more I ask here, the more members can learn right?? $265 that is one heck of a deal, but mine being a bigger bezel(69 cuda) the price will be higher. Congrats!!
4spdragtop

Hey 1MeanA, all I can say is WOW!! I have been meaning to send mine out to them. Its nice to see some feedback on that company, its been a while. They are Canadian arent they?? I'll have to chk their website out to see what their prices are now. What repairs did you have them do?? Is it worth the extra $$ to have them polish the lenses? Sorry for all the questions, but the more I ask here, the more members can learn right?? $265 that is one heck of a deal, but mine being a bigger bezel(69 cuda) the price will be higher. Congrats!!
4spdragtop

It took about 8 weeks all in all. I was a little choked because their price list forgot to list the extra $40 for polishing the lenses. It was worth it though. The cost went from $225 to $340 w/shipping and GST including $23 to have a chip repaired. I didn't even know it was chipped but I had sent them the worst one of the two that I had. They have menu pricing with pics so you should be able to get accurate pricing before you send it in.

For F sakes!!! Now who?? Anyone have any info as to who else does this line of work and actually replates your parts, so you dont get inventory pulled off of their shelf?? My email is [email protected]

Thanks

-
Back