retro mod

-

bentley

Reaction score
anyone know where I can find picture of a retro mod duster with new charger or 300 interior in it thks

We know Sebring interior reasonably fits a-body. That suggests 200 interior will also.
I seriously doubt 300 seats will fit between a-body doors.
67 Sport Fury buckets were jammed against the doors of a 67 fish. My self not centered to steering wheel either.

Ok thanks so much I wanted to change the dashboard as well just trying to research everything

Subscribed...

tachretro017.jpg

I wonder if charger or challenger seats would fit? But getting the fronts to look right with the old rears would be funky

I wonder if charger or challenger seats would fit? But getting the fronts to look right with the old rears would be funky
At one point I had planned on installing front and rear seats from a newer Challenger into my 72 Duster. I believe they would fit but the cost shot the idea down. Thinking about using 3rd gen firebird seats front and rear now.

At one point I had planned on installing front and rear seats from a newer Challenger into my 72 Duster. I believe they would fit but the cost shot the idea down. Thinking about using 3rd gen firebird seats front and rear now.

Ya the cost is definitely quote high for these newt cars. I check local loadings often hoping that a wrecked car shows up

YOu need to buy a new style rear seat and have your old seat recovered with that fabric.

or

Have the new rear seat sized to fit your car and fab mounts.

I'd be going with option one

-
Back