RIP Grandma Sauro

-

Wylde1

"No Value Added" Member
Reaction score
My grandmother on my mom's side passed away this morning. She was 92 and had a good long life. Amazing that she lived so long as she's been a diabetic for the last 25 or 30 years. Wake is Sunday and the funeral is on Monday. She's in a much better place now. Mom seems to be holding up ok, well, so far anyways.

Lucienne Sauro, July 2, 1919 - March 16, 2012. RIP.

I just tried on my "monkey suit". Haven't worn it in 10 years. Good Lord has my gut grown that much??!!! Guess who'll be shopping for clothes after work tomorrow. And I really hate shopping! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Wylde1.

My condolensces, my only grandma left living is going to be 90 this year. Bless her soul, although the stories are the same each time we see her, I love hearing every one of them over and over.

sorry to hear that Wylde. it's rough losing grandparents, you will miss her.
wow 92. that is a remarkably long life! i'm glad you can be there for your mom

Sorry to hear of your loss Wylde, and it sounds like you got to enjoy Grama's company for a good many years now. May she rest in peace and live fondly in your memories forever!! Geof

Loosing my grandmother was like loosing my partner in crime we did everything together
Worked, fished, cooked and even spent many late nights out around the camp fire
My humble condolences Wylde1, I bet you was blest to have her in your life for so many great years.

Sorry to hear about that Wylde, thoughts and prayers there...

Sorry to hear about your lost. My condolences Wylde1

Sorry for the loss of your dear Grandmother. It is sad when they go. Take comfort in knowing you were a source of pride in her life.

My condolences. Sounds like she had a long life.

Thanks everyone. It's much appreciated.

I just got back from the wake. The funeral's tomorrow at 10:30am. Too bad it takes a death to bring back cousins and relatives one hasn't seen in over 20 years.

Wylde1.

-
Back