RIP Mr. Spock

-
I saw him up close in the hotel where I worked, he was walking in a hurry, but when a fan recognized him he stopped and signed his autograph, very friendly and classy.

I liked him way better on "In Search Of" than I ever did on Star Trek and I am a huge Star Trek fan. May he RIP.

Hes a great man and always had time for people/fans. He will be missed for sure. may his journey be logical and most pleasureable. Live long and prosper Mr. Spock

Huge influence on the person I became.

The old original Star Treks are on every Saturday night. I tune in religiously!

Who is going to be the star attraction at the Science Fiction fan gatherings now???

Rest in Peace, Leonard...

Huge influence on the person I became.

Man, I never really did get to see much of the first 3 seasons, but I loved Leonard's work as an astronomist.

After visiting his Observatory near the Hollywood hills, years ago on a trip to L.A., I followed his work a lot more and realized how much I had in common with his outlook on life.

He struggled with people viewing him as Spock in the seventies and eventually took the label as a compliment in the nineties and wore it with pride.

He eventually realized that he was Spock, although I think it was really the view that it was the other way around. Leonard's views on life is what gave the character his life. There would be no "Spock" even if a producer wrote it in place, without him. Spock is just a glimpse into his personality.

He has earned a ton of respect from me over the years. I regret never meeting him to thank him.

May your star always burn bright!
R.I.P. Mr. Spock!

Farewell Mr. Nimoy, you will be missed.

Thank you both! Very well said. :)

This is an old, but really incredible short article on Leonard Nimoy as Spock, helping kids deal with bullying and self worth;

http://www.upworthy.com/spock-gives...bout-bullies-entire-internet-has-a-cry?c=ufb2

That article sums up the way I learned to live.

I did this one a few years ago, on the kiddo's chalk board;

Spock%20In%20Chalk%202_zpsccbeeatc.jpg

Spock%20In%20Chalk%201_zpsxryo4xls.jpg

Thank you, Leonard, for giving me something to relate to.

-
Back