Road Race oil pan for 360 ?

-

60sMoparGuy

Reaction score
I have posted in the wanteds but I need a road race oil pan for my 68 cuda with a 360 engine. Does anyone know who has a good use one?
Which is better the Milodon or the Canton racing? How about a HV oil pump and windage tray?
Thanks , Harold:cheers:

I don't have any info on pans but see you are also from Eastern WA. Were are you going to do your Road Racing? I RR raced in the late '80s and had a great time.

Chuck

I have posted in the wanteds but I need a road race oil pan for my 68 cuda with a 360 engine. Does anyone know who has a good use one?
Which is better the Milodon or the Canton racing? How about a HV oil pump and windage tray?

PM me and I can give you some info.

Seems like Canton makes the trick pans. Melling high volume oil pump,Mopar Performance windage tray.

Right here: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=116154

Milodon now makes the only true heavy duty road race pan on the market.

31590.jpg

-
Back