Road trip

-

Pentastarnut

67' Barracuda
Reaction score
My buddy decided it was time to jump back into a Mopar. He found a nice 70' Road Runner 440+6 Pistol Grip yellow with black interior. Heading to St. Louis after work tomorrow. Gotta check out the craigslist listings, no time for a junk yard visit, bummer...

Stop in if you get the chance! Always up for meetin members and seein mopars!!:)

It's 45 minutes and 80 miles longer to come this way instead of goin up through Memphis... But if y'all get the car and have time to stop in I'd love to see it n meet ya!

View attachment image.jpg

he plans on a turn and burn but we'll see. he got about 50 pics of it from every possible view point BUT it's not like being there standing in front of it
happy.png
he also went to pick up a 65 GTO last weekend in Chi Town but no way i was going with his wife along for the ride
laugh.png
2 40k plus cars in two straight weekends, i think he hit the lottery and didn't say anything to me
blink.png
i'll take/post some pics of both when we get back
wink.png

65 GTO 421 tri power 4 speed 40k
70 Road Runner 440+6 pistol grip dana 42k
helping your buddy with a trailer and taking the ride...priceless
tongue.png

Wow!! Road trip strongend :cheers::cheers: :supz:
Breaker Breaker Pentastarnut..!..you will hit some bad weather tonight but be gone by Saturday morning so be safe and enjoy ..memike on the side..over :glasses7:

the lightning show friday night was spectacular, we got there saturday at noon. there were a few issues with the car they fixed on site, but we had her loaded up and rolled out by 6 PM. got home at 6 AM sunday, tired ha ha. pics as promised

and a short vid
[ame=http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/Mopars%20on%20the%20Lake%2014/MOV03062_zps234be722.mp4]
th_MOV03062_zps234be722.jpg
[/ame]
he is happy with it and joined the B body site

-
Back