ROADKILL!

-

KnuckleDuster

Reaction score
Against my better judgment, I think this is my favorite car related show of all time!
I would totally hang with these guys!
Some crap cars, and questionable fabrication, but they are laughing all the way!
Gets me fired up to just go wrench on something...

Last edited:
Been watching for a year or so now.... my favorite car show as well, also check out roadkill garage. Great show too!

I really like Roadkill. It reminds me of my cheap car buddies back in the day. They would do all kinds of stuff to keep a car on the road. Other things were done based upon a dare or to settle a bet.

Definitely agree. It is a ridiculous show but it funny and they do some fun stuff.

Since running out of Roadkill episodes I watched: Dirt Every Day, Hot Rod Garage, Roadkill Garage, and the House of Muscle too

I've been watching for years, even have a MotorTrendonDemand account so I can watch all the episodes a month early as well as the other great programs available.

I've been watching for years, even have a MotorTrendonDemand account so I can watch all the episodes a month early as well as the other great programs available.
Yep, good stuff! Been watching for a while now. Engine Masters is pretty entertaining too.

Agreed! I subscribe to motor trend on demand as well. The three roadkill shows are my faves. I'm pretty tired of the fake drama and the tough guy b.s. on the cable car shows. I like the roadkill dudes because they keep it funny and aren't afraid to laugh at themselves.
Can't wait to take my 65 to the next zip tie drags!!!:thumbsup:

Road kill totally rocks! As does Roadkill Garage. You also might want to check out Nick's Garage on YouTube, lots of good Mopar content.

One of you motortrend on demand subscribers should feel free to pm me y'all's account name and password :lol:

-
Back