-
Status
Not open for further replies.

valiant1966

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Any of you wanting to buy parts from RockAuto can use the discount code 85371026684686 in the place where it says "Where did you hear about us?" as you check out. Don't remember how much it is but anything helps in times.

Only good thru April 29,2012.

Dennis

If anybody finds out what the discount amount is, please post, I have a ton of stuff to order and I'll jump on it now if it works.

They typically offer 5% discounts, so I'd be surprised to see any higher than that. You're absolutely right though, any discount is better than no discount.

Thanks!

-Mike

I always thought their shipping charges were ridiculous but 5% off helps.

I always thought their shipping charges were ridiculous but 5% off helps.

x2 on the shipping... especially when you have parts coming from different warehouses.

5% still helps on pricey items though. Sometimes covers shipping. Bump for you to keep this one at the top.

DAMNIT. and i just ordered $200 worth of crap from them monday.

The discount listed is for 5% off. I just used it a couple days ago to order a new ECM for my dad's Cadillac.

DartIan anytime you are going to order parts from an online company just do a Google search for the company's name + Discount (IE: RockAuto Discount codes). That is what I did and how I got the code.

~Michael

The stuff I need I doubt I can get at Summit/Jegs anyway though, I was hoping maybe Napa or Autozone. I just need stock replacement stuff.

Just wanted to say thanks. With the discount code I just got a replacement gas tank for my 64, and only paid $170 incl shipping. I figure I saved a minimum of $60. Thank you.

For you to have saved $60 with a 5% discount, the original price would have to have been $1200 (making your paid price $1140). What am I missing here? I've gotten several RockAuto discount codes, they're always 5%. You likely saved about $7 (assuming $30 shipping).

As a matter of fact, here's another one good through June 17, 2012 for anyone to use: 92082987583678

I mean I saved $60 as opposed to buying from another vendor, the 5% code saved me some on the shipping, so I wound up paying only about $5 to ship the tank, which is awesome. I would not have looked on there for the tank if I didn't have the code, so yeah, he saved me $60.

Gotcha. Yeah, Rock Auto prices are great, I've ordered service parts from them several times now. Couldn't find any of it cheaper anywhere else, even with shipping. So many of the parts are hit and miss from the local auto stores, so it saves a lot of time to just order from Rock Auto. My fridge has some nice car magnets now too, thanks to the free ones in each order :)

I hope I can use it more than once, I noticed a lot of other parts would have come from warehouse "B" so I dropped them from the order. I want to go through again and put in everything I need, see what saves me more money, and eliminate the rest which I'll try to get pricematched locally. Should save me a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back