Rocker arm assembly install

-
Yup, I see that! Has a disclaimer about the possible error. I didn't see that post when I was writing mine...weird. I've been using adjustables for 35 years, I have not installed those for as long. Took a few off though....

Yup, I see that! Has a disclaimer about the possible error. I didn't see that post when I was writing mine...weird. I've been using adjustables for 35 years, I have not installed those for as long. Took a few off though....
You do have to pay attention and look closely to install them correctly. Easy to mess them up putting them back on the shaft. (Or install the shafts wrong) another thing to discuss here. Something very important but easy to mess up.

Same problem I was having. I haven't seen stock LA rocker arms for so long I totally forgot there was a left and right on those. Sorry for the earlier confusion.

-
Back