Roll up window guide.

-

69wacuda

Handling, and a 500ci engine.... All in good time!
Reaction score
I am almost done with my 2nd gen barracuda, but I need a little help trying to find the little plastic/felt strips that serve as a guide for the roll up drive and passenger windows. I know there are two per window; one on the outside and one on the inside of the window. They help keep the window in the vent (wing) window channel that runs down through to the bottom of the doors.

Does anyone know what these are called and where I could get these?

I got both from Legendary years ago. I also believe the plastic piece that fits on the front of the side glass is still available from a Chrysler/Dodge dealer but may need some trimming. Mine were part number 02932230. The piece that fits into the vent window frame is referred to as Vent Channel Weatherstripping. Legendary still has it in their catalog.

I got both from Legendary years ago. I also believe the plastic piece that fits on the front of the side glass is still available from a Chrysler/Dodge dealer but may need some trimming. Mine were part number 02932230. The piece that fits into the vent window frame is referred to as Vent Channel Weatherstripping. Legendary still has it in their catalog.

Thanks, that part number was exactly what I was looking for. Although, be warned they were $92 per window, ouch! I think those could be the most expensive part, when you look at them from a price to weight ratio.... Go Mopar.........

-
Back