Status
Not open for further replies.

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I have a rons toilet set up in had on my 451 Id like to sell ..1200.00 they are right around 1900.00 new.

Pump just rebuild few mouths ago ..all injection hosed s are brand new few mouths ago on off cable new few mouths ago along with the cable brakes new mandrel for fuel pump jets are new ..

20161221_190008_zps5k6kpmgu.jpg

20161221_190017_zpsoczafgzw.jpg

20161221_202831_zpsj9ajpehn.jpg

Parts are in North Carolina outside Raleigh..

I have a rons toilet set up in had on my 451 Id like to sell ..1200.00 they are right around 1900.00 new.

Pump just rebuild few mouths ago ..all injection hosed s are brand new few mouths ago on off cable new few mouths ago along with the cable brakes new mandrel for fuel pump jets are new ..

View attachment 1715000975

View attachment 1715000976

View attachment 1715000977

Parts are in North Carolina outside Raleigh..

Price reduction wanna sell this 1050.00 include everything you need except fuel lines from cell to pump from pump to toilet from toilet back to cell..none the lines come with new set up your have to make them for your location..

Price reduction wanna sell this 1050.00 include everything you need except fuel lines from cell to pump from pump to toilet from toilet back to cell..none the lines come with new set up your have to make them for your location..
What size is the TB? is that a nos plate underneath or a primer plus? paul

Is that a pump mount from ron's? which one? from center of engine how far to the pass side does the pump/bracket extend? trying to fit to a motor for my dragster.thanks paul

Yes pump mount from rons..it can be mounted to the side of the timing cover from my understanding but I had it mounted on my down bar no problem using the belt from rons with adjustment in either way..so a dragster you shouldn't have any issues with that

Yes pump mount from rons..it can be mounted to the side of the timing cover from my understanding but I had it mounted on my down bar no problem using the belt from rons with adjustment in either way..so a dragster you shouldn't have any issues with that
I'll see if I can find a pic of it mounted that shows how I had it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back