Rush themed pinball machine coming out in 2022

-

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Wonder if the paddles will resemble a pair of drumsticks..

I my day we knew the difference between a pinball machine and a flipper machine. In mid 70s, I worked part time at a game room (that story for another day).
A pinball machine could get you a payout if you were very lucky or put enough coin in it to get the extra balls with a bit of luck to boot. A flipper machine is simply a game. Pinball is gambling like video poker. Yall learned something today.
Anyway... This is actual pinball machine...
Bally Vintage 1954 Bingo Pinball Machine - As Is | eBay
Fast forward about 30 years, got my 1st computer. Found this to download... Dommelsch Roll'm Up Pinball - 41.520.000 - 1269 - YouTube
Countless hours spent playing this virtual 3 flipper. When a hand comes out and throws several extra balls on the table. I haven't seen a better virtual machine. In fact, I'm going to DL it and play again.

Last edited:
The most recent thing I can recall about Rush is they were performing a concert somewhere and the crowd was yellin for them to do some of their old classic stuff. They stopped the concert, cussed the crowd out and said they were playin their new stuff. Pretty arrogant, IMO considering their fans are why they are where they are.

-
Back