[FOR SALE] S E Texas just N of Houston 225 slant engines manual transmissions, also lots of misc. slant parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
TWO 225 slants, manual transmisssion motors std. bore, #150 long blck, short blocks, $100, trans. $50. bellhousing $50. lots of misc. slant parts too numerous to list. Shipping available on everythng but complete engines.

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG

bump!!! Come get the heavy stuff BEFORE it goes to the scraper! Siting around in the way! If I wasn't 75 with woreout knees etc, I would build me some more slant Mopars but......... If these 225s have no value to the hobbiest, the scrapyard down the road says they do for them. I will get some pics of small slant parts and put them in the for sale threads.

What are the casting dates on the slants? I might have someone interested in them.

The 64 is dated 64 and the block cast no. looks like 2483430 The 62 is lying on the wrong side to see numbers and I don't have it on my plate to roll it over. The heads are off, bores greased and I have measured them before to be std. I would be 99% sure the 62 is just that. They them to come look. Thanks. Bill

Update. Sold the two slant motors, one bell. I still have slant bell with cover, 2 62 and 64 3 speed manual trans, what is the number A930??? A box full of slant 1 bbl carb s complete rebuildable ore I would call tem, EARLY 1 barrell breathers, I need to dig it all out for pics and $ for it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back