Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
They came on my 66 Ford Fiarlane project. 17 x 9.5????? on 5 on 4 1/2 patter of course. Fits Mopar/ Hard to mesure as they are still on the car mounted with 245 x 50 series tires. I read the tire date as 2002 and I bet that is when those rims were bought and look to have zero wear or any blems. Skokes are the light silver finish. I will list them here before they go on Book of Faces! Asking $300 picked up here with the tires mounted. I can ship. Will trade for 14 or 15 inch TorqThrust or decent Cragers etc.

IMG_0385.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0384.JPG

I'd be all over those, but the shipping would kill me.
I agree. Looks like these wheels cost about $220 at Summit. I think they are a bargain for the guy that wants that size and style. They will be mounted and holding up my car til I get done working on it sitting on the trailer which won't be that long, I will then pull them off, take off a tire off one and box it and have USP figure the postage to get cost for an estimate. BUTttt....having our post office figure anything is a total crap shoot. I do a better job figuring it off the computer myself with just a hope and a prayer. :BangHead: :BangHead:

Those look a whole lot like mustang bullitt wheels...stock from 2001-2004...17x8, stock tires were 245/45/17...

OE ford part numbers are:
1R331007AB
1R331007BB
1R3Z1007AA

...if you felt like verifying, the part number would be on the inboard side of the hub

Those look a whole lot like mustang bullitt wheels...stock from 2001-2004...17x8, stock tires were 245/45/17...

OE ford part numbers are:
1R331007AB
1R331007BB
1R3Z1007AA

...if you felt like verifying, the part number would be on the inboard side of the hub
Thanks for the info. Its on the car trailer as it is so much easier to do the lower metal/filler work / If the temp drops from 108, I hope to finish that part and get it off the trailer and pull the wheels and check it all out.. If it is those Stang wheels, any guess to their fair value?

Thanks for the info. Its on the car trailer as it is so much easier to do the lower metal/filler work / If the temp drops from 108, I hope to finish that part and get it off the trailer and pull the wheels and check it all out.. If it is those Stang wheels, any guess to their fair value?

If the asking price is for all four wheels and they're not corroded, bent, or have destroyed clearcoat, I believe it's fair, but your local market may vary

It is possible they're offshore knockoffs, but if they've been installed for 20 years, they're probably the genuine article

If the asking price is for all four wheels and they're not corroded, bent, or have destroyed clearcoat, I believe it's fair, but your local market may vary

It is possible they're offshore knockoffs, but if they've been installed for 20 years, they're probably the genuine article
Perfect condition and going by tire date, they are 12 years old. No center caps. I had a skin cancer cut off an ear and I

have had to keep it clean which is slowing down by body work with the car sitting on my trailer to work on it.

Like said, maybe 01-4 Mustang oem wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back