-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobscuda67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a Saginaw pump for my car to replace the TRW I have now. I would like to have the bolt on pulley shaft model. It will ship to 48182 to figure shipping cost. What do you have? Send me some pics if you have any. Thanks!

Yes, the brackets and pulley are for a big block and I won't be able to use them. Thanks anyway.

That pump with the tall oval neck on the reservoir is my favorite. In good condition it will provide pinky finger steering at very low rpm. Seals and other parts for it can be very difficult to find. That cap has been in parts wanted here more than once.

That pump with the tall oval neck on the reservoir is my favorite. In good condition it will provide pinky finger steering at very low rpm. Seals and other parts for it can be very difficult to find. That cap has been in parts wanted here more than once.

whats it worth?

Last year I bought a rebuilt one at Autozone for $30'ish. Naturally it doesn't come with brackets but they can be found fairly easy. There was an $8 core charge also

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back