San Antonio Raceway is BACK AND RUNNING

-

TXDart

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
San Antonio Raceway is BACK AND RUNNING.
https://www.facebook.com/SanAntonioRaceway?fref=photo
Under a new owner that did their soft opening this weekend.
View attachment 11402752_10153278039072347_2308241393826672959_n.jpg
They were jammed pack Friday and I could not get in to run my car waited 7:45- till 10pm and finally gave up.
I got there early on Saturday,past tech and got in line.
Corvette hit the wall in left lane and while cleaning up here comes the rain....

View attachment phone pic 6-13-14 205.jpg
View attachment phone pic 6-13-14 208.jpg
View attachment phone pic 6-13-14 193.jpg
After cleanup,we have a rainbow and the it is back on.
View attachment phone pic 6-13-14 209.jpg
View attachment phone pic 6-13-14 195.jpg
View attachment phone pic 6-13-14 196.jpg
View attachment phone pic 6-13-14 197.jpg
View attachment phone pic 6-13-14 198.jpg
View attachment phone pic 6-13-14 199.jpg

Always good news ,when a dragstrip opens/reopens. Too many lost to noise pollution/real estate pricing/expansion. Enjoy it all you can,TXDart.

Always good news ,when a dragstrip opens/reopens. Too many lost to noise pollution/real estate pricing/expansion. Enjoy it all you can,TXDart.

Yep!!!

Go as often as you can and try to get a bunch of people to go with. :)

I had a good time and it was better than running 1/8 mile at Little River ,80 miles from me.This track 50 miles from me.This track is almost as good as Texas Motorplex in Ennis,TX.
I get KnuckleDuster to post some picture tomorrow.
Any other members there?Post them up.

That's cool that it's now open again.

Nice pictures Marteeeeen.....

...after studying those pics some, I believe I've seen a couple of the cars in the third pic before...

As usual my phone batt was low so I only got one. My girl got more will try to post later.

Had a blast! Quite a few Mopars and the vibe was great, better than the Mega Mopar at Ennis. You people need to bring your Mopars out and come support this track. Over the coming months I will hopefully be running mine, thanks to finally meeting a kick *** local Mopar friend. He has been a ton of help and we had a great time.Thanks Martin!!

Just make sure next time you leave me with your car in the staging lanes you leave the keys in it...that sucker is heavy! LOL!

Good to see the track reopen....support your local track.

-
Back