Say a prayer for GYC

-

jack68gts

Reaction score
Graveyard Carz shop in Springfield Oregon is closed because of intense smoke from the wildfires,, but worse yet, the fires are closing in fast on Springfield, and the entire western portion of the state. The shop is only a few miles away from.level 2 evacuation,,,its a bad bad situation up there right now,,,,

Oh crap!
It is pretty smokey here in Northern CA. Afternoons have looked like impending rain.

Praying for rain.
FAF141DD-3D9F-44EF-B9EC-A834E1AC3623.gif

Those wild fires are scary... It's hard to imagine how to put those out....

They need to get everyone out of there so they don't get killed...

Dam! Didn't relize they were close to trees there. Isn't it an Industrial Area ? Too many desirable rides to lose . Keeep us posted.
Thanks

It is in a city/industrial area. I doubt the place would burn up. Smoke is another thing. Look on Google maps... you can find the place at 3654 Kathryn Ave., Spfld., Oregon 97479 Google Maps

It is in a city/industrial area. I doubt the place would burn up. Smoke is another thing. Look on Google maps... you can find the place at 3654 Kathryn Ave., Spfld., Oregon 97479 Google Maps
true about no woods next to them,,, but several industrial areas have burned up out west from this fire,,,I'm guessing some of those warehouses have pretty volatile stuff,, and once one goes up,, the rest are at risk. The pictures from there are scary,,,Springfield literally looks like hell,,,no pun intended

true about no woods next to them,,, but several industrial areas have burned up out west from this fire,,,I'm guessing some of those warehouses have pretty volatile stuff,, and once one goes up,, the rest are at risk. The pictures from there are scary,,,Springfield literally looks like hell,,,no pun intended

I have been there a few times. They have a ton of defensible space and there is a neighbothood across the street. Highly improbable that fire will move that far into town. If it was my place I would still keep everything WET.

Looking at that map view, I would not feel very safe with all of those trees and buildings around, fire can and will do completely unpredictable things.

Looking at the map and seeing the surroundings of the business, I am more concerned for the folks that work there and their homes. Lets not forget Dave Rea that left GYC to open his own business. I hope they all come thru ok.

They are totally safe where they are I’m about 5+miles east of them towards fires. Lots of places here closing cause it’s hard to breath. We got the 375 national guard rolling in also I saw lots of vehicles heading up, It was quite a relief honestly. I knew **** was getting real when the VA called me and asked if I needed help. Dustin

Looking at the map and seeing the surroundings of the business, I am more concerned for the folks that work there and their homes. Lets not forget Dave Rea that left GYC to open his own business. I hope they all come thru ok.
Dave Posted on YouTube yesterday that he’s doing good, cottage grove is pretty safe but are also surrounded by trees. He has asthma so i feel extra bad for him, I’m still young and not have trouble in these conditions.

Looking at that map view, I would not feel very safe with all of those trees and buildings around, fire can and will do completely unpredictable things.
This fire started very fast and moved about 20 miles down highway very fast destroyed towns. Luckily the wind has died down, I’m feeling pretty safe.

-
Back