Status
Not open for further replies.

392Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
$115 plus shipping

I have a set of small block LA Mopar Performance finned valve covers and mathcing Air cleaner. They are used but in good shape, I bought them for an engine build but ended up buying a complete motor and already had these on it, so I dont need them anymore. The valve covers look great with only a few very minor scrapes, and the air cleaner is in good shape but does have a little of the black finish flaked off on the sides of the fins. Pm me if interested or if you have questions or want more pictures emailed. I prefer Paypal but will take a money order.

Butch

Attachments

• DSC01822 (Medium).jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 353
  • DSC01823 (Medium).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 352
  • DSC01829 (Medium).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 356
  • DSC01830 (Medium).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 360
  • DSC01831 (Medium).jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 362
  • DSC01832 (Medium).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 366
  • DSC01834 (Medium).jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 364
  • DSC01836 (Medium).jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC01837 (Medium).jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 363
I'll look into it, but it would probably be very expensive. Box is gonna be about 24x15x12 and about 14 pounds from US 07730. I'll look into it later, dont usually like to ship overseas, too much paperwork and hastle.

Butch

Do you have the filler caps? I assume not since they are not in the photo

Great deal. Where were you two weeks ago brother? You could have saved me a lot of money.:toothy7:

Superdart, thanks for the heads up!!!

And thanks guys, yeah I think I priced the set very fair, planned on using it but my 360 came with a set of the same valve covers, and I painted a flamed air cleaner lid that I plan on using instead of the Mopar Performance one.

Do you have the filler caps? I assume not since they are not in the photo

And Swinger, I just looked around and I do have one brand new twist in oil fill cam(chrome) and I also have one rubber grommet that can be worked into the other side for a Pcv valve, just tryed it and it goes in nice and tight. So you would ok, unless you want 2 filler caps.

Butch

Help me figure out if I can make these work on Enginequest (magnum) 318B Heads and I might just get these from you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back