Not open for further replies.

subcom

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a decent single groove water pump and balancer pulley set. I'm using the later model aluminum water pump/timing cover on my 5.9 Magnum. Don't need anything perfect. Just something straight, matching and can be cleaned up.

thanks!

Looking for a decent single groove water pump and balancer pulley set. I'm using the later model aluminum water pump/timing cover on my 5.9 Magnum. Don't need anything perfect. Just something straight, matching and can be cleaned up.

thanks!
You want like the early 70's pulleys for non A/C? PM me if that is what you want. Thanks

I will have all my pulleys off in a month or so I hope. i'm going a different route than v belts.

The ones I have came off this car with manual steering 71 340 duster.I Went to electric pump and fluid dampener. they are the original pulley's. Let me know either way if interested or not.

Attachments

• DSCF0094[1].jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 92
Gents- thanks for all of the offers. I've been so busy at work I've barely had time to open the garage door and see if my car is even still there. I'll get back to you as soon as I get some breathing room.

thanks
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back