-
Status
Not open for further replies.

coreyg

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
i have a set of super rods aluminum connecting rods and some trw 12.5:1 pistons out of a 340. the story goes, the motor was built back in the late 70's and put into a drag alter car made a few passes and them pulled out and a hemi was put in its place. the rods have already been balanced and so have the pistons. the rings on the piatons still look new. if your building a high reving race engine these willfit the bill. not sure what they are worth so im starting with $500 for everything.
20161101_111634.jpg

sorry thats probably some important info i should have mentioned. they are 30 over ill get a top pic tonight and post it up

Not that I know of. I bought a 340 short block. The guy I bought it off of bought it from a friend that sold him a car and the engine as a package deal. He had no use for the short block so he sold it to me. It came with the block, crank,rods, pistons and a bunch of miscellaneous items as I was going threw the box of miscellaneous I found some receipts of machine work that was done on the engine back in 1981 and its been sitting since then . The block had a machine tag still on it and the crank had a machine tag still on it. I think they built the engine ran it a few time then swapped for the hemi and disassembly the 340 and its been sitting ever since.

there is still pencil writting on the under side of the piston for weight, i dont think these had many passes on them.
20161103_185804.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back