SBP 15" Rallye wheels

-

DesertRat

Leading edge boomer
Reaction score
I have been thinking of what to do about the wheels on my 67 notch. I think I would like to put 15" SBP ralleys on it. Do the ever come up in the used market. For now I would like to find a cheap set of dog dish caps for it.
TIA, Rat

They do appear once in awhile but if you are in a hurry, you may just want to contact one of the afterarket wheel companies (i.e. Stockton Wheel, Wheel Vintiques, etc.). Which dog dishes are you looking for?

I didn't know small bolt pattern rallyes were made in 15 inch. Never seen any

I didn't know small bolt pattern rallyes were made in 15 inch. Never seen any

They weren't but are made by the aftermarket guys I listed above. As stroked mentioned, Summit also carries them and I believe are supplied by Wheel Vintiques.

GTX
Basically any dog dish that will fit the stock 14" wheel. I am not trying to be model correct or anything, I just think they would look good on my curent setup. (see avatar)
Rat

Here is a set of 15" in 5 x 4 bolt pattern.
They came on the car, and have different offset front to rear. I will measure the widths next time I take them off.

They have 70-72? centers, which are not technically correct for the model year, but they are complete, and nice shape, so I am keeping them.

Picture063.jpg

Here is a set of 15" in 5 x 4 bolt pattern.
They came on the car, and have different offset front to rear. I will measure the widths next time I take them off.

They have 70-72? centers, which are not technically correct for the model year, but they are complete, and nice shape, so I am keeping them.

Picture063.jpg

Hey backtobasic,
Beautiful car you got there. Your car must have come with drum brakes since 73-76 disc brake cars came with BBP's. When you do measure them please tell us the widths. I'd like to see a 15X8 to see what the gap looks with the factory trim rings since they were made for the 15X7's.

I have been thinking of what to do about the wheels on my 67 notch. I think I would like to put 15" SBP ralleys on it. Do the ever come up in the used market. For now I would like to find a cheap set of dog dish caps for it.
TIA, Rat
I have a set of SBP Ralleys(Wheel Vintiques) for sale. Hardly used. Have lugs, trim rings and center caps(steel). 2 are 15x7 with 4-1/4 backspace and 2 are 15X6 with 4" backspace. Currently have new Cooper Cobras mounted on them. 245-60-15 on the 15X7s and 235-60-15 on the 15X6s. All told I have about $1300 in them but i'll sell the whole thing for $700(the price of s set of TTI headers). I am in Torrance, CA

I have a set of SBP Ralleys(Wheel Vintiques) for sale. Hardly used. Have lugs, trim rings and center caps(steel). 2 are 15x7 with 4-1/4 backspace and 2 are 15X6 with 4" backspace. Currently have new Cooper Cobras mounted on them. 245-60-15 on the 15X7s and 235-60-15 on the 15X6s. All told I have about $1300 in them but i'll sell the whole thing for $700(the price of s set of TTI headers). I am in Torrance, CA

How did the 15X7's and 245/60's fit on your Dart? Did you have to roll the lip and how close to the front edge of your fenders? What kind of center caps (year) and are the trim rings polished or brushed?

How did the 15X7's and 245/60's fit on your Dart? Did you have to roll the lip and how close to the front edge of your fenders? What kind of center caps (year) and are the trim rings polished or brushed?
They fit perfect with about a 1/2 an inch on either side of the tire. No rolling of the fender was needed. Center caps are the 1970, cone style with the light grey argent. Trim rings are polished.

-
Back