-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobscuda67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have 4 small bolt Rallyes for sale. There in good condition with no rust. There not bent or have any dents. There are no caps or trim rings for them. Two rims have tires and two don't.
The 14 inch tires can come off or if you want them they can stay on.
They would ship with no tires from 48182 or I can deliver them to the Mopar Monster event in Norwalk.
IMG_0591.JPG

The price on these is $140.00.

I also have two 14 inch steel wheels for sale too.
One of them is in used condition with a little bit of surface rust through the paint.
The other looks like it has been powder coated and never had a tire mounted on it.
I'd take $50.00 for both of them. I can deliver these too.
IMG_0590.JPG
IMG_0592.JPG

I have 4 small bolt Rallyes for sale. There in good condition with no rust. There not bent or have any dents. There are no caps or trim rings for them. Two rims have tires and two don't.
The 14 inch tires can come off or if you want them they can stay on.
They would ship with no tires from 48182 or I can deliver them to the Mopar Monster event in Norwalk. View attachment 1715200512
The price on these is $140.00.

I also have two 14 inch steel wheels for sale too.
One of them is in used condition with a little bit of surface rust through the paint.
The other looks like it has been powder coated and never had a tire mounted on it.
I'd take $50.00 for both of them. I can deliver these too.View attachment 1715200513 View attachment 1715200514
What width are they?

The rallye rims are 5.5 inches and the steel rims are 4.5 inches wide from bead to bead.

The rallye rims are 5.5 inches and the steel rims are 4.5 inches wide from bead to bead.
Thanks. They're nice rims and fairly priced. Just fear I'm going to double the output on travel. Be curious to know shipping on four tireless rims to 08203.

From what I've seen, it's will cost around $100 to ship them to you. That's just a guess but if your interested I'll box them two rims to a box and get you an exact price.
The box size will be 16x16x16.

I'll pass at this time. Would you separate the steel rims and ship me the powder coated one for $25? I need a full size spare for the trunk.

I would take 2 rallye rims for 80 shipped. I'm in Illinois, so shipping shouldn't be too expensive. Just an offer... thanks

The rallyes and tires are sold. I still have the powder coated sbp rim left.
How about $35.00 plus shipping.

Where would you be shipping it from?
I would like the powder coated 14" rim I'm in Ontario any chance that you can send through greyhound if so it would be to the Trenton Ontario depot my postal code is K8N 4Z2 or whatever way would work usps ground? thanks John

I would like the powder coated 14" rim I'm in Ontario any chance that you can send through greyhound if so it would be to the Trenton Ontario depot my postal code is K8N 4Z2 or whatever way would work usps ground? thanks John
Hey John
I can pack it up and get a weight and size on the package and get you a cost on shipping it.
Thanks, Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back