Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Harvala

Pin38
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of small bolt rearend brake Backing Plates for an 8 3/4". These are for the 1.75" brakes on A bodies. They have a backspacing of approximately 1.25" I believe. I have all drums and hardware...just need the backing plates. Thanks!

I have 10" backing plates which are the larger of the two sizes so they are probably the deeper ones. I'll check them this evening. They are listed for sale in the drive-line, brake section.

I have 10" backing plates which are the larger of the two sizes so they are probably the deeper ones. I'll check them this evening. They are listed for sale in the drive-line, brake section.

The ones you have listed are for a 7 1/4", which are different than the 8 3/4" rear! They only have 4 mounting holes whereas the the 8 3/4" has 5! I believe the offset is different as well!!

Looking for a set of small bolt rearend brake Backing Plates for an 8 3/4". These are for the 1.75" brakes on A bodies. They have a backspacing of approximately 1.25" I believe. I have all drums and hardware...just need the backing plates. Thanks!
Have a pair boxed up ready to go priority mail. $60.00 shipped to you. text 2693775942 if need picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back