Scamp seats

-

cdwmotorsports

Reaction score
Will the seats from a 73 Scamp bolt in and look right in a 73 Duster? What would you pay for them? Back seat appears to be in great shape front is reported to need recovered.

Will the seats from a 73 Scamp bolt in and look right in a 73 Duster? What would you pay for them? Back seat appears to be in great shape front is reported to need recovered.

I have seats, I installed Corbeau seats with 4 point belts and having the rear seats covered. Just looking for the molding pieces.

I found seats from a Scamp and trying to find out if the rear seat will look ok in the Duster or if I need to only buy the front bench seat.

I found seats from a Scamp and trying to find out if the rear seat will look ok in the Duster or if I need to only buy the front bench seat.
Oh sorry.. I thought you were replying about interior parts I am looking for. I have not seen the Scamp seats in comparison with the Duster seats, so I'm not much help.

It might not be the definitive answer you're looking for but all Scamps were 2 doors so the front seat backs (whether it was a bench or buckets) have to pivot forward much like a Duster's front seat needs to. I highly doubt Chrysler had different bench/bucket seats for Dusters and Scamps. As long as your not putting beats from a 4 door into a two door, you should be good to go! Since your putting seats from a 73 into a 73 you won't need to worry about the seat tracks being different for the 75 and 76 A bodies which had a slightly different floor pan due to the catalytic converter.

-
Back